Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Terms & Conditions
- PRODUCTS: Images and Video delivery- are likely to be 3-4 weeks after the shoot date. In case, it is taking longer due to the busy season, we will keep you informed. High Resolution and Edited Images are provided either through an online gallery that you can share with family and friends or can download the Photos in High Resolution.
- UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: Ruchika Jain Photography agrees that every effort will be made to provide high-quality photography and videography services. In the unforeseen circumstances that we may not be able to work due to illness, accident, injury or other casualties, acts of God/force major/unpredicted natural events, or any other course beyond the control of both parties, Liability is limited to a full refund of any payments received or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied. Ruchika Jain Photography cannot accept liability if, in the unlikely event, the images are lost through theft, fire, equipment malfunction, or other damage caused without fault on her part. Liability is limited to a full refund of any payments received or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied. (Please note, we have working methods in place to prevent the loss or damage to your images of professional camera equipment, computer hardware, and backup equipment.) If this does happen Ruchika Jain Photography will offer a re-shoot. In any event, our liabilities are limited to a full refund of any balance paid.
- Cancellation or Postponement of Booking: The client understands that: The session starts at the agreed-upon time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes before your session, please message us as we may not be ready to receive you. If you are running late please inform us. If you are more than 15 minutes late your session may be rescheduled, at the photographer’s discretion, should your session conflict with another booking on the same date due to running overtime from starting late. Please note that the Booking advance is nonrefundable in any circumstances. If you need to cancel or reschedule the photoshoot, any cancellations made less than 72 hours before the date of the shoot are required to pay the full price (unless the shoot is rescheduled to a time mutually agreed by both parties).
- Copyrights: You shall have a non-exclusive right (unless purchased exclusive rights) to use the Photographs for your own private purposes which shall include printing, uploading to Facebook/Instagram or other similar websites, emailing to friends and family, and such. Clients may not use the images and video for commercial gain and the copyright remains with Ruchika Jain Photography. All images remain the exclusive property of Ruchika Jain Photography.
- Original/RAW Files: Raw files of photographs and Videos are not included. In case of any event shoots, Photos shall be chosen by the photographer only.
- Editing Style: It is understood that the client has reviewed and is fully satisfied with the photography and videography style of Ruchika Jain Photography. We recommend the client goes through our style and creativity samples thoroughly before proceeding with the contract by visiting their Facebook page or website or any provided links. Ruchika Jain Photography retains the right to edit the photographs and omit any images or videos. It is understood that Ruchika Jain Photography will not deliver every exposure taken. The Client agrees to abide by Ruchika Jain Photography’s editing decisions.
- STORAGE AND BACKUPS: The Client acknowledges that the Client is responsible for the storage and backup of the Photographic Works supplied by the Photographer. While the Photographer will follow its usual backup procedures (if any) upon delivery of the Photographic Works, the Photographer shall not be liable under any circumstances if unable to produce backups or future reproductions of the Photographic Works upon the request of the Client. Where backups are available, these may be made available to the Client for a fee